Sunday 1 December 2013

Nails of November

Here are my favourite nails of November.


Nude : A classic colour nail varnish. It is one of those colours you can wear all year round. This picture is of Sue's nails, she a big lover of leopard print and gold and I think this combination is perfect. 



This is my nails, again a nude polish however this tone is a bit more creamer. I love nude,black and gold they always work so well together. I used some gold spike in this set which I brought of Ebay.
 

This is Alice May's nails. The shape of her nails are oval but with this black 
design it gives her nails a more slimming look. Because pointy stiletto nails are not for everyone.




I also found this season everyone is into black and white nails and in fashion. The style is very strong and easy to go with any outfit, that is why everyone loves it


 Nevertheless not everyone likes just two colours on their nails. Bethan's nails are more the summer colours, she said "these colours make me feel happy" which I think is very true. Bright colour polishes can make you feel uplifted if you are feeling down. 
 

x

No comments:

Post a Comment